Burleson Emergency Dentist
Dental emergencies are often very scary, but knowing that you have a trusted doctor and staff in your corner can be a big relief. If you or a loved one is experiencing a severe injury or oral-related pain, don’t hesitate – contact us to schedule a visit right away! Our practice offers extended hours in the morning, evenings, and on weekends to accommodate patients, and emergency walk-ins are always welcome. We’re dedicated to providing you with much-needed relief on the same day as the emergency itself whenever possible.
Common Dental Emergencies We See Include:
- Chipped/Cracked Tooth
- Broken Tooth
- Partially Knocked-Out Tooth
- Fully Knocked-Out Tooth
- Lost Filling
- Lost Crown
- Painful Toothache
How to Protect Your Teeth
Sadly, there are many instances where dental emergencies are unavoidable. However, there are some steps you and your family can take to protect your smiles and keep them shining brightly. These include:
- Exercise caution when eating foods that are particularly hard, chewy, or sticky.
- Don’t chew the ice in your drinks.
- When opening a new item that’s wrapped in difficult packaging, always use a pair of scissors instead of your own teeth.
- Always wear a mouthguard when participating in sporting events that could involve contact with a projectile, a hard surface, or another person.
- Attend check-ups and cleanings at Marvel Dental every six months! Our team can locate and treat dental problems before they have the chance to develop into emergency situations.
Contact Marvel Dental Today
These are some situations where our team may recommend going straight to your nearest emergency room instead of our Burleson, TX practice. These include when the patient is experiencing heavy oral bleeding that isn’t subsiding with pressure or a badly injured jaw that could be broken. After your condition is stabilized and there’s no immediate danger, our team can discuss possible restorative and reconstructive solutions with you. Patients from Briaroaks, TX and surrounding areas are welcome to contact us today for assistance!